Custom Fields allows you to store information about a portfolio company outside of the default fields provided by Hockeystick.co.
Here's how to create Custom Fields:
1. Click the Gear icon
2. Click CUSTOM FIELDS
3. Any default fields cannot be deleted but they can be renamed by selecting Edit
4. Use the New Custom Field feature on the left to create your own fields
4. Use the Type dropdown menu to select the field type
5. If you want Companies to be able to view this field, select Viewable by Companies. If you want Companies to be able to edit values in this field, select Editable by Companies.
6. You’ll be notified when companies update any fields that are shared with you
7. Companies will be notified when you update any fields that are shared with them
For further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org